- History – How many years ?
- Family History
- Tobaco History
- Job Profile
- Wt in Kg / Ht in mt2 = BMI
- Blood pressure is the lateral pressure exerted by blood column on walls of arteries.
- Systemic Hypertension is increase in Arterial blood pressure with no change in blood volume. It is increase in systolic as well as diastolic or systolic alone. Increase in systolic pressure is due to increase in cardiac output & increase in diastolic pressure is due to
increased peripheral resistance.
Common Symptoms are headache, giddiness, sweating, but no symptom is more common.
- – Medicines are Mandatory.
- Additional Advice – Salt restricted diet.
- Brisk walk 20 – 30 min.
- Stop Tobaco.
Mode of Action of MYT
1) Conscious Relaxation in Shavasan, causes reduction in – Sympatho adrenal discharge (SAD)
2) Reduction in SAD due to cognitive awareness.
3) Reduction in SAD due to emotional Stability.
4) Decrease in peripheral resistance due to vasodilatation in big muscles & reduction in SAD.
Benefits of MYT
- Smooth medical control.
- Minimum Medicines.
* This information is applied in Medical Yoga Therapy to help the patients.